Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome!

Hi there!  Welcome back to my fresh new looking blog!  It's been quite some time since my last post, but as I have been quite crafty lately and my Glitter Ink shop on Etsy has taken off, I thought perhaps it was time to start sharing here a bit!

Especially on Fridays - when I try to offer FREEBIES!  Please make sure to check my FB page: Glitter Ink to stay up to date on those giveaways and my daily posts of my recent creations.

I offer greeting cards, invitations, thank you cards, stationery, party favors, personalized gifts and so much more!  I welcome custom orders!  So please send me an email or visit my shop, look around, and message me through Etsy if you need anything of have any questions!  No job is too small or too big!

Here's my FREEBIE FRIDAY PRINTABLE!
Get it ASAP -- it's only available this weekend and then it goes up for sale in my shop!
(click on the link below)

*TERMS OF USE - You cannot use or extract the graphics to redesign or recreate item for commercial usage or sale. You may use this file for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Mass production, file sharing and commercial use of this file is strictly prohibited. You CANNOT resell this file.


This printable matches/coordinates with THIS ONE in my Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glitter-filled day!

No comments: