Thursday, July 25, 2013

Get Well Soon

Happy Thursday!  Here's to the promise that I am going to try to post to my blog daily (Monday - Friday) or at the very least aim for 5 days a week!  Do you think I can accomplish that?

I feel so overwhelmed when posting things these days...facebook, twitter, my Etsy shop, online card galleries, the blog, instagram...how do all those other peeps out there in blog land do it?  lol!

Anyway...I figure if I keep my posts short and sweet for now (and maybe always) then I should be able to accomplish what I set out to do...share my paper crafting creations with you!  :)

Here's what I have for you today:



Just wanted to show the dimension of the bandage here:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glitteriffic day!

Supplies:  
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Healthy Vibes, Hero Arts - You & Me
Paper: PTI Select White, Pure Poppy
Other:  PTI Heart 2 Heart die, Copic markers, Memento Ink

No comments: