Monday, June 10, 2013

Smiles across the miles....

HI there!  I just wanted to share a couple long distance, missing you cards that I created over the weekend!  I just love how they turned out! (I don't always say that about my cards, but these ones are just so darn cute!)

I cut the USA image out with my Silhouette machine on some fun chevron paper and then mounted it to some fun light grey polka dot paper (PTI).  The sentiment comes from PTI as well.  I cut out 2 hearts with a PTI die and mounted them near the Chicago, IL area and then the other was mounted near the Boston, MA area.

The image was mounted with some 3-D pop dots for added flair!  

That card turned out so cute I had to make another one with pink and grey!


You can find these cards HERE and HERE in my Etsy Shop.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a sparkle filled Monday!

The Weekly Creative
http://www.thegirlcreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/The-Weekly-Creative-Button_June20131.png

No comments: