Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday - Reverse Confetti SFYTT June Challenge

Hi there!  I just wanted to take a minute to stop in and share a card with you that I created for the new Reverse Confetti - Sketch For You to Try Challenge.

RC_SFYTT1


I do not have any Reverse Confetti stamps at this time...but no worries!  I am making my "wish list".  My fave of their newest stamps is this one:  I Like You.  Any guesses as to why?  lol.  If you know me and my LOVE for anything glitter, then you get it!  :)

So here is the card I made using some of Papertrey Ink's stamps and dies.


It's so sparkly in real life!  I love it!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glitter-tastic day!

3 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous - clean design bold colours and sparkle - this is perfect!

jen del muro said...

So sparkly! Thanks for playing SFYTT!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love all the sparkle! Great take on the SFYTT!