Monday, June 10, 2013

Bachelorette Monday!

I have an obsession...watching train wrecks...like The Bachelorette!  :)  I can't help myself.  I guess I enjoy rolling my eyes and hiding behind a pillow as I watch TV for 2 hours of Bachelorette "goodness".  Truth be told, I really actually enjoy watching The Bachelor more...I find the women vying for the rose bring more crazy!  However, this batch of dudes may come close to cray-cray after all!

Anyway...I just wanted to share a silly little card I made in honor of this Bachelorette Monday.  I wanted to share it with Lincee at I Hate Green Beans.  She writes about the train wrecks...er...I mean fairy tales the day after on her blog...another truth...I watch this show so I can read what Lincee and the rest of her readers have to say the next day.  She makes me laugh.  You should definitely check out her little corner of blog land.

Here's my card...I am thinking maybe I need to have a little party and make matching rose cupcake toppers!!  What do you think?  Is there a market for these kind of cards?  I wonder if it would sell in my Etsy shop!  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your day is glitter-fabulous!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Your card made me laugh out loud! I, too, am hiding behind pillows while I watch this show. I'm going to have to check out the blog you linked up!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Barb Murphy said...

beautiful card! i can't watch the show...too many pretty boys not knocking on MY door ;)