Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Muse Challenge #16 - Teacher Appreciation

Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by!  I just wanted to share a card I made for the Muse Challenge #16 this week.  This challenge came at a great time since I needed a card for my son's Kindergarten teacher.  Here is what I put together after being inspired by this weeks Muse. (this week's muse also happens to be a daily stop for me during my morning blog reading time).  I am so glad I was able to play along this week.  This is my first time participating.  I have been following along and voting on all the awesome eye candy...I just have not gotten to play along yet.  :)

All stamps and supplies are from Papertrey Ink (except the notebook lined paper, which I picked up from Hobby Lobby a while back).  


8 comments:

Marybeth said...

I love that you added the year, nice ! This is a wonderful card! Love the background numbers done in white. My daughter needed the one I made, alway nice to put the. And to good use.

karen m said...

Your card is gorgeous and I just love your blackboard background - it looks fab xx

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I'm so glad you played along - this is a really fun take on this week's Muse - your son's teacher will love it (great 'blackboard' in the background!)!

Kim Heggins said...

Too cute! I love the chalkboard look for your background, perfect and looks like you got an A+ too. Love it!

lucyscraftycards said...

Great card - I love the background and notepaper - really need to get some myself!

Meg said...

This is a great card. I am a teacher and I have a student teacher at the moment . He will be finishing his placement with me shorlty and this would make a great card to case - great take on Laurie's muse card.

cindyleebeedesigns.com said...

So nice to personalize it with the year. The teacher will love it;)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great card Colleen, love the blackboard background!