Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Summer

Hi there!  Thanks for stopping in!  I made for the newest stamp company I recently discovered:  Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  
They are issuing a challenge this week using any of their stamps with a SUMMER THEME and they have posted a few summer inspiration photos as well.
I only have one Fresh Squeezed stamp - Words to Live By - so this WAS a bit challenging, but I wanted to participate in the fun.  So here is what I came up with:


Who doesn't think about weddings and showers during the summer?  I saw that "happily ever after" sentiment and thought how about a "his" and "hers" flip flops card!!  Perfect for a wedding shower or card to accompany a wedding gift, right?



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your day is filled with sparkle!



3 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Your card is adorable! I love flip-flops, and this is perfect for summer weddings! :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card with the flip flops! Thanks for joining us at Squeeze-A-Palooza!

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Ryann) said...

A perfect summer card, Colleenl! Love your "outside the box" way to approach the challenge. Thank you for playing along at Squeeze-A-Palooza! :)