Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Challenge Card #2


Hi there!  Thanks for stopping in!  I made for the newest stamp company I recently discovered:  Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  
They are issuing a challenge this week using any of their stamps with a SUMMER THEME and they have posted a few summer inspiration photos as well.
I only have one Fresh Squeezed stamp - Words to Live By - so this WAS a bit challenging, but I wanted to participate in the fun.  


This is my second card for the challenge.  My first card (HERE) was a "summer day" card and for this one I went the opposite route.  I thought about summer evenings and clear skies (and maybe sipping a refreshing beverage out on my deck with friends).  So I made this simple card using the sweet "friends" sentiment.



Thanks again for stopping by!

Have a sparkle filled day!


3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow! love this, (I am voting for this!!)

I designed a card so similar, but just has stars paper.... Yours is so great, cool how some minds think alike!!"
I will post it tonight or on the weekend too..

Have a lovely weekend!

~amy~ said...

Such a neat card...love it! Thanks for joining us at Squeeze-A-Palooza!

Fresh Squeezed Stamps (Ryann) said...

I love the simplicity of your night sky. Awesome card!! Thank you for playing along at Squeeze-A-Palooza! :)