Saturday, March 9, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Color Blocking

Happy Saturday!  I am sharing a card I made for this week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: CFC93

The challenge was Colorblocking.  I got the idea for this card from a dress I recently purchased for my daughter from The Children's Place.

I used the CAS-ual Friday's stamp set "Woot, Woot!"  I apologize for the not so great pic...I had to use my phone...battery was dead on my camera.  :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Have glitteriffic weekend!

5 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these bright colors!

AJ said...

Love the bright cheery colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

CUTE! Love the juicy colors and the stamp set! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

What a great card! Love your bold, striking colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

*Love* this neon colour blocking!! It is *awesome*!!!