Monday, February 25, 2013

PTI Blog Hop - Monograms

February-Blog-Hop-Inspiration

It's been quite a while since I participated in a PTI Blog Hop!  I always love hopping around and checking out all the gorgeous creations, but I either run out of time to sit and create or my mojo and my free time never line up at the same time.  Does that happen to anyone else?  LOL!

Anyway, I needed to create a quick little set of notecards for gift for a friend.  I got out some fun and wild patterned paper I have been hoarding :) along with some coordinating PTI color cardstock and then got out the PTI Block Alphabet Upper Die Collection.

I made a set of 6.  1 of each color to keep it fun and fresh!  And I added a sparkly piece of glitter tape (LOVE THAT STUFF) across the front to break up the card a bit and just to add some glitz!





I even made matching envelopes!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  I am so glad I was finally able to participate!  


1 comment:

Monica K. said...

Cute notecard set, Colleen! Those patterned papers are so much fun and that's clever to decorate the envelopes too. And hope you've been enjoying your inks too! :)