Friday, February 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Silver Challenge

Happy Friday, ya'll!  :)  I was inspired by CAS-ual Friday's card challenge that was posted today.  So I created a little something.  The challenge was to use silver on your clean & simple card.  Silver = SPARKLE to me...and I am not one to turn down an opportunity to glitter something up!  

I used CAS-ual Friday Stamps: Woot, Woot and a PTI number die to create my card.

PS - Is it just my horrible humor or would this make a great "congrats on the baby news" card?  That's just what I think of for some reason!  LOL!  I know, I am crazy!


Have a glitterful Friday!

6 comments:

CreatErin said...

Great CAS card - I love the glittery 5!*Ü* I think it would make a fantastic birthday congrats card!!!

Michele Gross said...

LOL! This would be a fantastic congrats on a baby card!! I love the glittery 5, very cool :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays, and it was extra fun for me seeing CFS here!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is a perfect card for this challenge, If I were picking, this would be at the top of the list, high 5 to you!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm totally with you on the baby congrats - too funny! But there is nothing funny about your execution making this card, Colleen. Sparkly splendid and a winner in my book!

Deb said...

Simply gorgeous!!!! Love the combination of fonts! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ok,. I didn't pick, but I knew you would be up there in the TOPS!!, AWESOME, Because this card is the TOPS for me!

I love your card.

I am always giving my 10yr old a high five, this is cool!

-Have a great weekend!
Kimberly