Friday, January 4, 2013

Clean & Simple Thank You

Happy New Year!  I am ready to start fresh and think positive and hope and pray for only good things to come this new year!

My aunt (who is like my 2nd mother) was recently diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer.  It's going to be a long tough road for her, but we are all thinking positive.  She has been shown such an amazing amount of love and support from family and friends, so I made her a set of "Thank You" cards to use to say thanks when she is feeling up to it.  The color to support Ovarian Cancer is Teal, so that's the color scheme I went with.


I used stamps from A Muse: Fight Like A Girl, PTI: Damask Designs, Pink by Design: Breast Wishes

4 comments:

Leslie said...

These are beautiful and simple. I know she'll appreciate it!

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. Love that glitter. That was very thoughtful of you to make your aunt a set of cards.

Kimberly said...

Colleen - what a lovely gesture to make these beautiful cards for your aunt! That ribbon stamp looks awesome all glittered up! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

These are so wonderfully effective, Colleen. The glitter looks fabulous, and I especially love how you curved the sentiment along the ribbon on the first card. Best wishes to your aunt in the months to come. And thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS-ual Fridays!