Saturday, October 6, 2012

Make a Wish with CASology!

Good morning!  Here is a quick card I wanted to share using the challenge from CASology this week.  The inspiration was: "It's time to think about wildlife!  This week, we're taking a trip to the ZOO!"

Here is a clean and simple card I came up with.  All stamps and cardstock are from PTI.


The die cut from the Fabulous Frames die is mounted on 3d adhesive and the turtle is stamped on the white space behind it to add a little dimension.  Unfortunately, I don't think you can quite tell in my picture.  I am still working on those photography skills.  ;)  That and I don't have a super awesome camera, either.  LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a sparkly weekend!  

Challenges Used:


2 comments:

Rosemary said...

aawww what a cute little turtle!! fun CAS design... thanks for playing along with CASology!

Melissa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! :) Love that little turtle and the striped frame around the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!