Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Healing on CAS-ual Friday!

Happy Friday!  I am just here to post a card I created for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge - which was to create a clean & simple project with a heart in it somewhere.
A recent family member had a bad accident last week and I needed to make a card to cheer him up.
He is a big follower of this website called The Chive and their motto over there is "Keep Calm and Chive On".  There is a whole story behind that phrase.  Anyway, it's like a big internet community....my husband gave it the comparison of it being like "Pinterest for dudes".

Anyway...with that motto in mind, I came up with this card...Keep Calm and Heal On!  I know it will put a smile on his face!


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a sparkle filled weekend!

Challenge Used:

7 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh!! This is so cute and cool at the same time! I love that little bandaid. He's going to love this card :) Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Rachel Hope said...

AWESOME!!!

Deb said...

Love the sentiment you created! Adding that band-aid with the heart is perfect! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Love how you've adapted the 'keep calm' poster for this weeks challenge.... that cute plaster is a great motif for the sentiment :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Oh how clever! I absolutely love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Winnie said...

He is going to love this. The words and band-aid really pop on the dark background. I have a few stamps with the "Keep Calm" phrases. One is "Keep Calm, Stamp on", "Keep Calm, Drink Tea" etc..So fun. Love your take on it!

Marlena M. said...

I love this!