Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I am back...with more Halloween!

I apologize for being MIA for a little over a week.  I was trying to tackle some projects at home while I was motivated.  :)
I have been happily stamping all week, and today I am getting myself back to posting.

In today's post, I am sharing a card I created using a sketch from the Clean & Simple Blog and inspiration from the CAS-ual Friday Blog.  The C&S sketch used polka dots (and what's not to love about polka dots)?  The girls at CAS-ual Friday inspired us to use black and white with a dash of any other color.

I love Halloween and the weather here has started to cool down bringing the Fall season closer to us.  So I was feeling festive and created this card:

Meet Mr.Bones...isn't he adorable?

Thanks for checking in!  Have a glitter filled day!


Challenges used:

  

4 comments:

PiecesByEmily said...

Your Halloween card is so cute, Colleen. I love Mr. Bones set too:)

Gayatri Murali said...

Fab halloween card. Love your work. Thanks so much for joining with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Debby said...

Mr Bones is adorable! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Patrice said...

Great take on the challenge - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-38.html