Thursday, September 20, 2012

Huge Monster Hugs!

Happy Thursday!  Today I am sharing a card that I created the other day after discovering (and being inspired by) a new blog!  Dynamic Duos.  I love when I discover new & fun challenge blogs!  

Their challenge this week was the Dynamic Duo of Stampin' Up Colors: Basic Black and Lucky Limeade (I used PTI's Simply Chartreuse and True Black).  They add in a little *extra* challenge and this week it was to create a card with these colors using a Halloween theme.  :)  We all know how much I LOVE Halloween!

So here's my finished card:

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a sparkly day!

Challenges Used:
  

Stamps:

Mr. Bones Stamp Set Tremendous Treats: Halloween Stamp Set  Ghostly Greetings

4 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Cool card, love the white spider webs on the background and your green monster. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

laughadaisy said...

Adorable. ;-) I love the webs background, and that frankenstein image with the googly eyes and great sentiment. Fantastic Halloween card! Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Allisa said...

Cute Halloween card, love the bling. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Maria said...

Very cute card! Love the franenstein with the googly eyes...too CUTE!