Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bone White

It's me again!  2 posts in one day after being MIA for almost 2 weeks!  Woo hoo!  Go me!  :)

I just made this card for the most recent challenge over at the CASology Blog and had to post it!  It's just too cute to wait a few days to share it.  I have some posts all ready to go for the next few days, so I figured I would do a double post today.

Enjoy!  The inspiration at CASology was to see what you could do with lots of WHITE!


Thanks for checking in...again!  :)  Have a glitter-full afternoon!

Challenges:

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen that is the cutest skeleton I have ever seen! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Ardyth said...

Love this almost all white card! The embossing and sparkle are just perfect! Thanks for playing along with CASology's white cue card!

Maria said...

Sweet glittery skeleton! Love the white on white with embossing!

Rosemary said...

what a fabulous halloween card... love the glitter!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Jen W. said...

Never thought I'd say a skeleton is adorable but this one sure is! Love the sparkles and the embossed web too. Thanks for paying along at CaSology this week!