Monday, August 27, 2012

Young Crafters Unite - Trends

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous and fun filled weekend!  Today I am sharing a card for the Young Crafters Unite Blog Challenge.  They offer fun monthly challenges and this month is "Hot Trends".  

I know hexagons, banners/flags, chevron, and neon are a few trends in the crafting world these days.  But the trend after my own heart is MUSTACHES!  Love them!  (maybe not real ones...but stamped ones/fake ones are super cute!)  Am I right?

This stamp set is from Pink By Design: Mustaches
I loved this set when I discovered it and just had to have it!  The sentiments are just too cute!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a glittery Monday!  


Challenge Used:

4 comments:

Marie / Legojenta said...

Fun card, and great coordinating envelope! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

Stephanie @ A StephMade Life said...

This is adorable! Love the mustaches :) Thanks for playing along with us at Young Crafters Unite!

Danielle said...

So sweet and trendy! Great coordinating envelope! Thanks for joining us at YCU! :)

Katy said...

oh i love this! xx