Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday CASology - Rock On!

This week's challenge from CASology has us thinking "green."  

I don't normally use lots of greens, and then when I do think "green" I think of St. Patrick's Day and I didn't know if I wanted to create a card for that holiday just yet.  I am in denial that summer is ending.  LOL!

So I decided to pull out my PTI Boy Basics: Rock On set and whip something as CAS (clean & simple) as possible.  I went from not using a lot of green to THIS WHOLE CARD IS GREEN!  LOL!



THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TODAY!  It's the middle of the week!  Think glittery thoughts!  

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the tone on tone and the embossing! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

That tone on tone really rocks! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at CASology!

Rachel Hope said...

Oh, I Love this!!!!

Rosemary said...

what a cool card... the embossed background is fab!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Patrice said...

Great use of the cue - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

Jen W. said...

I love that there isn't a leaf or clover in sight on your card! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!