Thursday, August 23, 2012

Skull Chic! - The Play Date Cafe Challenge

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Today I participated in The Play Date Cafe's Color Splash Challenge.  This week we were asked to create using the colors black, white, and a splash 'o lime!
I have been bit by the Fall bug (as the temps have gotten a bit cooler here during the last week) and I have a crazy love for all things Halloween...get used to it! Because I will be sharing LOTS of Halloween cards up until October 31st!  :)
Here is what I came up with for today's challenge:


Thanks for checking in!  Hope your Thursday sparkles!  

Challenges used for this card:

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

super cute, love the background pattern!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-34.html

~amy~ said...

wonderfully cute! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Veronica Z said...

This is SO cute! Love the background and the glitter bow on your skele!! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is adorable! I love that background paper and the little glitter bow is perfect! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week!