Friday, August 17, 2012

Photo Books - Digital Scrapbook in Progress

Hello!  Happy happy Friday!  Today I wanted to share a quick post dedicated to Photo Books and how awesome they are!  I love photo books and I cannot have too many!  I have books created for each year and for various big events.  It's such a great way to cherish the memories!  :)
  
I also have a link to a great online Photo Book shop:  Photobook Shop where you can create your own and have them printed and shipped to you!

I have been digiscrapping for about 3 years now.  I have been working on my son's 1st year Book (um....oops...he is 5 1/2 now).  LOL!  But hey...the good news is I only have the month of December left to scrap!  :)  And now I have a place where I can upload the pictures to put them in a book that can be printed so I have those memories to cherish on pages I can flip through!  

Here are a few of my favorite pages:




I cannot wait to have something tangible in my hands!  Digiscrapping is great because you don't have to go through the cost of printing pictures and buying papers and embellishments, and you also don't have to go through the work of cutting, trimming, adhering, etc.  But for me, I simply must have an actual printed copy!

Photobooks are also great for family members as gifts!  I have created them as Christmas presents for grandparents with the theme of "Our Year in Review" and I pick out a couple of my favorite pictures from every month!  This is always a hit and now our family members look forward to these gifts each year!

If you know someone who digital scrapbooks or know someone who just happens to be a "picture freak" like me...then Gift Cards & Vouchers are another great way to go at Photobook Shop.  I for one would be THRILLED with this type of gift *wink,wink* to the hubby or family members of mine who are reading this! My baby boy's 1st year book (okay, like I said he is so not a baby anymore) is going to be a lot of pages!  As first time parents we took A LOT of pictures!  And then I need to get my daughter's 1st year book done (she is 16 months old now).  And then I need to work on all those years in between and get caught up to the present!  It WILL happen....someday!

Check out Photobook Shop Online and see what you can create today!  Get those memories printed!  The picture quality is great!  There are customer testimonials to read on the site!  Plus so much more!  You can create your own greeting cards and calendars too!  And there are so many options for the photobooks with lots of themes and designs!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a super sparkly Friday!