Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hey Dude - PaperSmooches Sparks Challenge

Happy Wednesday!  I am here to share a card I created for this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge.
This week was a sketch challenge: SEEN HERE.  I have to admit it took me a while to figure out what stamps I wanted to use and how I wanted to go about it.  I had a difficult time interpreting this one.  I think sometimes I take challenges so literally, when I know that I could take some stress out of it and just loosely base my design on the challenge at hand.  In any case, I am happy with how it turned out.

I never have enough boy cards, so it was fun to finally ink up my Little Fella PS stamp set!  Look at that little alien man!  He's so friendly looking!  :)  I added the second picture so you could kind of see the dimension I added to the "little alien fella's" planet.  And of course, in my world, what is a card without glitter?  LOL!  So I added a little sparkle to the stars.



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your day is full of sparkle!

Display our button

4 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is fun, loving the texture.

Erin said...

Super cute! I love your little green monster. :-)

Jennie M said...

This is card is so clean and cute! I love all the white space and the design is perfect!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a clever use of this sketch--fun embossing and the line of stars! FAB space card:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)