Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello Sunshine - Play Date Cafe Challenge #144

Happy Tuesday!  Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for the most recent challenge over at The Play Date Cafe.  I just loved the colors and inspiration pic for this week:

I can never turn away a chance to make a card with some pink on it!  LOL!  The card I created below was also inspired by this card http://forum.papertreyink.com/forum/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=172696 made by Jessica Witty.  I changed the colors around and added a little bit of change to the layout, but I stuck with the polka dots and stripes...because along with pink, I love polka dot anything!  I also thought these colors gave me a perfect opportunity to ink my my new PTI Heart 2 Heart stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your day is filled with lots of sparkle!

3 comments:

Justine said...

This is darling!

Lynn said...

so gorgeous! I absolutely love that sentiment, and the little bits of glitter on the cloud!

~amy~ said...

such a fun sunshiney card! thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!!!