Monday, August 20, 2012

Gnomes like Halloween too!

Happy Monday!  I am just here to share a card I made today with inspiration from 2 different challenges.  The layout is from the Mojo Monday Blog.  It's been a while since I participated in this blog challenge.  No reason for it.  But today I saw the sketch and was inspired and wanted to play along.  :)
The other challenge was to make your own patterned paper using Lawn Fawn stamps over at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog.  I used the sets: Hats off to You as well as Gnome Sweet Gnome.
I am in the Halloween spirit (I love Halloween and I LOVE to make cards for the occasion), so I thought I would use the witch's hat to make my own background paper.  I used the sentiments "happy" and "halloween" from the Hats off to You set to create more background paper as well.  
I currently only have 2 Lawn Fawn stamp sets.  :(  So I had to use what I had.  I am not sure it ended up quite as I had envisioned in my head...but then again, that rarely happens to me anyway.  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Glitter-iffic day!

  

2 comments:

Elena said...

So happy you decided to play along with lawnscaping! I love the mix of witch hats with the little dots - so fun! I think you did so great with 2 sets that are not really made for stamping backgrounds :)

Joe Shien Shien said...

so amazed to what you can create with just only 2 stamp sets that you have. Cute card, great patterned papers. I love the one with the hats & dots. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping