Friday, August 24, 2012

CAS-ual Friday - Banner Time

Happy Friday...again!  This is my 2nd post for the day!
I had a chance to sit down today and play along with the CAS-ual Friday Blog.

Today's challenge was about Banners & Flags.  They are a big trend right now in the card making / scrapping world.  I can't say that I have really leaned towards that trend so much, so I made a flag out of my PTI Sweet As Can Be Die Collection (it's actually an ice cream cone).  :)

I made a little flag topper for my cute lil' cupcake!

Thanks for stopping by!  TGIF!  Enjoy your weekend!  

Challenges used:
CFC67

2 comments:

Debby said...

Great way to make the most of your dies! I'd never have known your flag was an ice cream cone die. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Gayatri said...

Pretty card. Love the use of sentiment on the background and the banner as the cupcake topper. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)