Friday, August 17, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash - Mustache Style


Happy Friday peeps!  Today I am sharing a card with you that I created while playing along with another new and awesome challenge blog that I discovered!  Over at the Pretty Pink Posh Blog the challenge is called: 10 Minute Craft Dash.  The goal behind it is to set a timer and create a project/card within 10 minutes and then share and post your card and the time it took you to create it.

Sounds like fun, right?  I NEED to stamp like this.  I am running around after 2 kids and sometimes all I have is 10 minutes here or there to craft.  
So here is the card I whipped up.  I actually was inspired by a previous challenge I played in a few days ago from The Play Date Cafe.  I made and submitted a different card, but the color combo was still with me.  So I went with it...

This cute lil' card took me 7 minutes 16 seconds

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a GLITTER-TASTIC Day!

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

So sweet!

Paulina said...

What a fun card! Such bright and happy colors and I LOVE that mustache. I have yet to buy a mustache stamp (since I don't know how I would use it), but I think they're absolutely adorable!

Thanks for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash!!

Ginny Larsen said...

i love these colors... they make me smile (totally up my alley). and YOUR MUSTACHE!!! i'm smiling from ear to ear over here--i am in love with them. i used a mustache as a backdrop for a Valentine's dance i coordinated at school.

i so hope you'll join us again for the next 10 Minute Craft Dash--this card is proof positive that you ROCK at this! :D

Nina Yang said...

Love this color combo!