Friday, June 8, 2012

Gotta LOVE CAS-ual Fridays!

Hi again!  Happy Friday!  It's been a busy week here, but I had to take some time to create a card for today's CAS-ual Friday challenge!!  I mean, it's all about POLKA DOTS this week!  Last week it was BLING and this week it is POLKA DOTS!!!  2 of my all time favorite things!  :)  (especially when making cards).

I am just loving Papertrey Ink's new set: Flipping Out.  Who doesn't love flip flops?  I created my own patterened paper with these adorable polka dot flip flops from that set.  I added a little sparkle to all of the straps, because, come on, glitter makes EVERYTHING better!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a "flippin" glitter filled day!  :)

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

FUN! Love how you've created that pattern with your flipflops! And such fun and fresh colours!

Angie Tieman said...

Love your bright, fun, and of course, polka dot, flip flops! So cute! Glad you like the bling and polka dot challenges too! :)

Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Dana said...

OH my word! That patterned paper you created is incredible! I love how they are going different directions. This is darling! Great job with this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge:)

Lisa A. said...

This is adorable...and how creative are you making your own paper...fun colors sweet flip flops...love it:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge and sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!