Friday, June 1, 2012

CAS-ual Friday!

Happy Friday!  I am back with a CAS-ual Friday Challenge!  I just love these challenges!  I look forward to them!  The challenge this week was all about the bling!  That is not a problem here in my craft world!  I love me some bling....glitter, gemstones, etc!  I rarely make a card that doesn't have a tiny bit of sparkle somewhere!

I recently got this super cute Flipping Out set from Papertrey Ink and I thought this challenge would be a great time to ink it up.  I used an old "technique" from back in the day when I first started to add a lot of sparkle by crimping my Cool Caribbean cardstock and then filling the lines in with my favorite embellishment: Stardust Stickles!  Seriously, this card sparkles so much in real life, y'all!  :)  And of course, what is a pair of flip flops without a little bling as well?  :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fun and sparkle filled weekend!



8 comments:

Andrea said...

Super cute card. Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a cute card and I love the stickles in-between the lines.

Pam W Merwin said...

Love those flip flops and that cute bling - Stardust sparkles look great on your crimped paper!

Jenny said...

Te flip flops look fabulous in such bright colours and the blue panel could be a sparkling pool !!!
So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Jodi said...

Super cute card and the colors are great.

paperella said...

What a creative way to add bling to a card! So glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

What cute flip flops and wonderful background!! Love the sparkle on the flops:)!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week with us at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my goodness - the sparkle in the grooves of your background look like sparkly waves - a perfect pairing with those uber cute flip flops! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad that you did!!