Friday, June 22, 2012

CAS-ual Friday - Gearing up for National Pink Day!

So, yeah, tomorrow is National Pink Day?  Who knew?  How come I didn't know?  I am like the Princess of all things Pink & Glittery!  :)  (or so I like to think).  
So the wonderful ladies over at the CAS-ual Friday Blog challenged us today to make a card using the knowledge that National Pink Day is tomorrow and we should certainly celebrate by making a card with some pink in it.
As you all know, I love me some PINK, so I wanted to create a super PINK and super fun card!  I think I succeeded!  What do you think?
I also think there may be more PINK cards coming your way this week.  National Pink Day should not be just a day!  It should last for a WEEK!  :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your day is blessed with lots of PINK & sparkles!





10 comments:

Andrea said...

The Pink Flamingos are fabulous and make a great birthday card.

Karen said...

awesome and fun card...who doesn't love a pink flamigo??

Rebecca Deeprose said...

You've got your party on! Adorable idea- flamingo + party hat!

Kimberly said...

What a perfect way to celebrate pink! I love the little party hat on the flamingo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

What an eye-catching design and love the flamingo wearing a party hat amongst the others :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Suzanne Russell said...

This is TOO cute! I love the flamingos and the birthday hat is delightful! Great job. :)

Michele Gross said...

What a perfect week for your pink flamingos! Really fun card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Chris said...

Hi Colleen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Kelly Griglione said...

What a cute hat for your flamingo! Cute card, Colleen.

Monica K. said...

Such an adorable card, Colleen! Love the birthday hat on the flamingo, so fun! :) Thanks for the tip on my blog about the diecuts. I'll have to try that out!