Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Splash of Color

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  Today I am sharing a card with you in which I combined 2 different challenges.  I used the CASE study Challenge from this week: CSC91 and the Color Splash Challenge from The Play Date Cafe.  





Here is what I came up with.  Yellow is not a color I grab for often, and I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone with this Color Splash challenge, but I really like how it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by!  Sending you sparkles and sunshine your way!

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty! Love the sentiment and the note card thingie behind it!

Laura said...

Fab card!

Teresa Kline said...

so cute!

enjoy *~*

TuKara said...

Magnifique....

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fabulous polka dots! Love that little memo pad page, too.

Thank you so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Christina said...

This is darling, Colleen! I love the whimsy of stamping the sentiment on an angle, and the pop of yellow is just right. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Jean Martin said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge this week! :)

Debby said...

Love your notebook page! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)