Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back with a challenge!

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  I have been MIA for a week or so.  We had a lot going on...last days of preschool, school picnic, family wedding, plus the Memorial Day weekend.  
I am back with a card for the recent Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge using the May Sketch from I{heart}2stamp blog. (see the challenge pictures below my card)

I just got this fun little set from Paper Smooches: Zoo Crew.  The sentiment comes from a PTI set called "It's a Jungle Out there".  I am still trying to work out the best way to take photos of my cards.  I've built myself a little light box, but I am still experimenting.  So I apologize if the color and such is a bit off.  I promise you my cards look much more vivid and colorful and fun in real life!  :)


Here was the inspiration I used from each challenge:


I pretty much followed the sketch exactly, and I chose to use the colors from the picture as my inspiration as well as the keys from the piano (which is why I went with that cute little zebra).  My first strip of paper was embossed with a paisley embossing folder which I pulled from the detail on the piano.  And the embossed dots were inspired by the circles in the photo.

Thanks for looking!  Hope your day is filled with sparkle!  






1 comment:

Emm said...

Love the zebra and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week!