Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Clean & Simple Gnome

I am so excited to share this little card with you!  I got some fun mail the other day from Lawnfawn Stamps.  It's my first set from their company...it won't be my last!  There are so many cute sets to choose from!

I wanted to participate in their Lawnscaping Challenge this week, which was Clean & Simple.  I love me some CAS cards!  We have a thing for gnomes in our family, so this card is fitting for my Mother-in-law.  :)


Thanks for stopping by!
May your day be filled with glitter & sparkles!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

This is so cute!

Rachel Hope said...

GAH!!!! I Adore this!!!!

Laurel said...

Love this! Love the white panel on the white base. The gnome is adorable. Very clean and simple mother's day card! LOVE! So glad you joined us at Lawnscaping.