Friday, May 18, 2012

CAS-ual Friday!

TGIF!  Here's a fun little card I just whipped up for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge.  Today's challenge was to use your punches and/or dies.  I stepped out of my comfort zone to create a scenic little card.  While you can't entirely tell from the picture, I tried to make everything pop.  The clouds are all mounted on 3-d foam tape as well as the bottom layer of grass.  I just paper pieced the flamingo.  I must admit, it makes me happy looking at it!


Thanks for stopping by!  May your weekend be filled with sparkles & sunshine!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Colleen - I see why this card makes you happy. It's super cute! The glitter on the flamingo and embossing on the clouds are great touches! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura said...

Love this card! So sweet and happy!

Michele Gross said...

Super fun! Love that pink flamingo :) Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

This is so cute! I can see why it makes you happy with the cheerful colors and that sweet flamingo. Love the embossed clouds, too. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!