Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blessings

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I am sharing a card I made using the latest ColourQ: Color Challenge for this week.  The colors are so pretty together and I was so inspired by the colors and the picture they chose.  And when I saw that grey was a color I figured it was a reason to ink up this cute little elephant image from PTI's Tremendous Treats: Birthday.  
You can't tell in this picture (I need some practice taking photos of my cards) but this little elephant has been cut out and mounted on some 3 dimensional stickies.  He pops out quite nicely when you see the card in person.



Thanks for stopping by!  May your day be filled with glitter & sparkles!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card, Colleen, love the elephant and all the sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us this week and exploring the world of color, with an awesome combo from the ColourQ.

Deborah Frings said...

Such a sweet card - I do like that elephant!

Kara said...

So cute! I love that little elephant! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!