Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thank You - Color Challenge

I created this card using this gorgeous color combo (seen at the bottom of this post) from The Play Date Cafe's Color Challenge 129.  The yellowish/mustardish color is not the ideal color I had in mind, but it's what I had to work with.  These also are not the colors I tend to lean towards.  (you may remember how much I love me some PINK).  Anyway, I was inspired by the colors as well as the actual photos, and found that my Flower Fusion set from PTI was perfect!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

What a terrific way to use this week's colors! Love the CAS design and so glad you could bring it to The Cafe Gallery this week!

Patrice said...

Your stamped flowers match the ones on the pillow on the inspiration card...Wow! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-17.html

Darnell J Knauss said...

I think you nailed it! I love your CAS design with the flowers peeking in!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I searched HIGH and LOW for a flower stamp like this! LOOOOOOOVE! You did a great job with our color story! YOU ROCK:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)