Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PTI Blog Hop

I am so thrilled to finally participate in my first ever Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  I have always wanted to but I would lose track of time or lose focus and it was always to late to play along.  However, when I saw what this month's inspiration was, I just KNEW I had to play along!  I am so inspired by this picture that Nichole has chosen for us to use that I am pretty sure I could make numerous card sets with only this photo as my muse.  :)  I love me some pink, I love me some polka dots, and I always love a little hint of aqua.

Thanks for stopping by!  I am so happy to be able to join in the PTI Blog Hop fun!

Inspiration Photo:
My Card:

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute card, great use of the colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card, love the vibrant pink.

Marybeth said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the background stamp and used it myself. Love your card.

sanketi said...

Very pretty!

Kristii said...

Soooo very pretty!! I love the stamped background!

Mayol said...

Splendid card! I love the pop of aqua amidst the pink!

victoria h said...

love the vibrant colours.

Leigh said...

Very pretty! Great colours!

Anne said...

A brilliant take on the inspiration photo. Love it all.