Thursday, April 19, 2012

CASE Study Challenge

I am going to make this a quick post! I am just trying to get myself back into the swing of things. I have been stamping a bit here and there but I am so, so very bad at uploading and posting and linking! So my challenge to myself is to try and get myself back into the habit a bit.

I have followed this blog CASE Study Challenge for quite a bit and I am always very inspired, but I never get around to participating. So today was the day. :) Here is a link to the original challenge: CASE Study Challenge #87

This was my card. When CASEing, I tend to take things pretty literal. So I stuck with the colors and the type of layout, but obviously changed a few things up. Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

Mynnette said...

I think this is AMAZING! LOVE the red stars with all the black stamping!!! Fabulous card! :)

Ardyth said...

Love that you put the happy over the red stars! Love this!

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, great design...thanks for joining us at CASE Study, have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Debby said...

Very striking and I love how you did your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Aimes said...

Love those 3 pops of red on this, creating a fabulous visual triangle on your design!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week!
x