Friday, April 20, 2012

CAS-UAL Friday

I am so happy to be able to play along with another challenge and actually POST it to my blog.  2 days in a row!  Woo hoo!  My card today uses the CAS-UAL Friday Challenge # 49 as well as The Play Date Cafe's Challenge #128.  I discovered that challenge today while reading up on some of my favorite crafting blogs (Handmade by G3).  The colors just inspired me.  I love me some PINK!  
Thanks for visiting!


**I do need to work a bit more on my photography**

9 comments:

Michele Gross said...

I love your approach to the sketch, so sweet and happy :) Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Great job making these two challenges work together! (I couldn't get it to work!) I love your sweet CAS card!

Suzanne Russell said...

This is a delightful card, I love the colors!

Laura Davis said...

This is so sweet!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Cute card with lovely texture on the cloud.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous fun card - love the colours and texture :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE the hot air balloon color!!! And the embossed cloud is too cute:)
THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Julie Kelley said...

This is beautiful

Julie Kelley said...

This is beautiful!