Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 2012. I cannot believe a whole other year has come and gone and I have not been very good about posting here.

If there are still any followers out there, please know, that starting this Monday I am going to try to post regularly. I took a bit of a stamping break through the last months of pregnancy with my daughter...and the break continued after she was born. She is almost 8 months old, and in the last few months I have been able to get back to enjoying my stamping hobby.

I look forward to sharing my new creations.

I will add in order to save time and effort on my part, I won't do much typing regarding supplies and materials. But you are always more than welcome to send me a message if you have any questions.

Thanks!

PS - Here is my first card to share with you for the new year! :)


I have added something to my latest obsession list: ZEBRA!! I love it! All things Zebra will now be added to: all things Cupcake, all things Polka Dot, all things Glitter, and of course all things PINK!


No comments: