Friday, March 18, 2011

Project: Simplify – Hot Spot #2 Paper Clutter

 

This week’s project was to declutter the paper that piles up in our lives.  I think for the most part, we have control over what paper goes where.  But here at this spot in our kitchen, things tend to pile up.

DSC09212

Unfortunately, some of this paper, made its way to another place (my craft/office area) where paper can sometimes pile up.  But we are in the process of re-organizing and putting up a work space with cabinets, counters, and shelves.  So, I know it will get dealt with in the next month or so.  But I did manage to get rid of quite a bit and decluttered the area.  I have a goal with myself to keep it looking this neat.

 

DSC09256 

Thanks for looking!  And happy organizing!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wow! Looks great, Colleen! If you can keep it that clean, I'll be REALLY impressed! :)