Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #70

DSC07746 Another quick post here today!  As you read this I am on my way to Tennessee.  My little guy and I take a trip there every year and almost every year it coincides with a group gathering of my LOSTie friends.  :)  This year it’s in Atlanta. 

This weeks sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps.  The DT all used images from SBS, but unfortunately we are still having printer issues over here.  All the patches and fixes we are trying don’t work.  Can’t technology be easy? 

So please make sure to check out Stitchy Bear Stamps and take a look at all the super cute images they have to offer!

 

 

My Sweet Cakery

Anyway, on to our Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  Rachel chose some super sweet cupcakes for today’s challenge!  I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

Make sure to check out what the DT came up with using images from Stitchy Bear Stamps!

~ Piali ~ Rachel ~ Teresa ~

STAMPS:  Cupcake Builder (Amuse) Birthday Bash Sentiments, Background Tin Types (PTI)  PAPER:  Hibscus Burst, White (PTI), Green Galore (SU)  INK:  Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate (PTI)  OTHER:  CB Embossing Folder, Ric Rac Die (PTI), Stardust Stickles

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

YUM!!! :) See you in 4 days B!!!

Melina said...

Really cute card! love the sparkle :)