Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Underwater Adventure

DSC07607

Here is a card I created for the Just Us Girls Challenge #42 (it was a color challenge).  As you can see the color challenge was green, navy, orange, cream.

These are not the colors I usually reach for, so it was kind of a tough challenge for me.  Anything without PINK is tough!  :)

I picked this mermaid as my image because I am really trying to practice coloring more with my copics.  I need more colors though to be able to do more blending.  I tried my best, what do ya think?

SUPPLIES -

Stamps:  Underwater Adventure, Underwater Sentiments (AmyR), Background Basics: geometrics (PTI)  Paper:  Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI)  Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento) Night of Navy (SU)  Other:  CB Folder, Zva crystals, stardust stickles

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! Great Copicing!!! :)

Anne said...

SO sweet! Great coloring!

Lisa Kind said...

I think it's so cute! And you are doing a fine job with the copics! Love how you used the JUGs challenge colors...glad we challenged you a bit! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Andrea M said...

What a wonderful coloring job! Love how you have used the challenge colors - despite them not being your fav colors, you really did an awesome job! So glad you played along with Just Us Girls!