Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papertrey Paperdolls Challenge

So, being the Papertrey Ink addict that I am, I have stumbled across a new Papertrey challenge blog:  Papertrey Paperdolls.  I can always use another reason to use my PTI stamps.

This week’s challenge was to rummage through our closets from some kind of material to serve as our inspiration.  I used my favorite swimsuit top.  Don’t you just LOVE those colors?

DSC07558 I swear they just scream PTI colors!  That’s half the reason I purchased it!  LOL!

So here is the card I came up with:

DSC07559

SUPPLIES – Stamps:  Dot Spot, Say it with Style (PTI)  Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, White (PTI) Ink:  Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate (PTI)

7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Great colors...Awesome stamps...I Love dots and circles!!!

leish said...

Thanks for playing! And I love your card! Dot spot is fun, isn't it?! Your colors are awesome!

Michelle said...

Love it! You did a great job re-creating your swimsuit pattern into a card! You rocked this challenge! Thanks for playing along.

BonnieRose said...

Your card and inspiration is fabulous.. love it.. thks for playing along this week at the PAPERDOLLS blog.. hugs bonnierose xo

Sue Lelli said...

I keep seeing PTI colors and images in clothes EVERYWHERE so it's now wonder you bought that bathing suit!! And the card you made is just FAB! I LOVE the stamp set you chose and all of the colors you used! Great card!

Amy said...

What a great inspiration piece and your card is a great "piece" of it!

Lee Anne said...

This is great! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us!