Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey There, Sketchy Thursday!

Quick post…I am working on a deadline!  Tomorrow is Thursday and I need to have this posted ASAP!  :)DSC07743

So this card is for Tracy’s Sketchy Thursday #93.  I really struggled with this one for quite a bit.  The big circle threw me for a loop.  LOL!

But after creating the card and then stepping away from it for a bit and taking another look, it’s not too bad.  Right?

Thanks for looking!

STAMPS:  Dot Spot, Polka Dot Basics II, Fillable Frames #6, Basic Backgrounds: Retro (PTI)

PAPER:  Tempting Turq, Choc Chip (SU), White (PTI)

INK:  Choc Chip, Tempting Turq (SU)

OTHER:  CM Cutting System, Corner Rounder

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yay Colleen you made it!!!! I'm so glad you did too. This came out GREAT!!! I'm totally with you on the stepping away and coming back thing. I do that a lot and always glad I did. Otherwise if I force it, I end up changing it later! LOL!! I love all of the fun dimensions to your card as well as the colors. Fantastic. Come back and play again soon!!! I love having you play with us!