Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday with a Sketchy Thursday!

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card with you I created yesterday using Tracy’s sketch #92 over at her blog:  Eat Sleep Stamp.

This is another challenge that I haven’t participated in for quite some time.  But now that we are all moved in to our new house (but not entirely settled) I am on a stamping roll!  Let’s hope it continues…and that I can continue keeping up with my posts.  :)

I even used this pretty box for some inspiration!

DSC07574

Here is my card:

DSC07567

I even went a step further and decorated the inside a little too. DSC07572  SUPPLIES – Stamps:  Little Tees, Tee Talk (GinaK), Fillable Frames #1, Polka Dot Basics II, Tin Types (PTI)  Paper:  True Black, White (PTI), Pink Passion (SU)  Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)  Other:  Stardust Stickles, Fillable Frames #1 Die

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Bold and Awesome!

JessicaLynn said...

I love this card.. it really looks amazing.

Come visit my blog too!
Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Pink & Black always work!!!! Love this sentiment. And way to go for doing the inside too! I'm glad things have settled down for you and that you've been able to play along with us again!! Your card is super cute!