Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Today we have Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #66 over on the Cupcake Inspiration Blog.  I kept my card clean & simple and I also drew inspiration from a card (which I can no longer find) that was made by Nichole Heady of Papertrey Ink.  I love her creations and I love the company.  :)

CIC66

I used In Bloom and Signature Greetings from PTI.  The paper is all from Stampin’ Up!  Rose Red, Certainly Celery, and Pink Pirouette.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fair Cake CIC66

Here are the gorgeous cupcakes we have to inspire us this week!  Soooo pretty, don’t ya think?  I used the color and the flowers to inspire me.  What will inspire YOU?

Please play along and remember to link your creations up to Mr. Linky on the Cupcake Inspirations Blog!  Rachel will select a Top 5 and share your cards on the blog before the next challenge!

Remember to check out what the other Sweeties created!

~ Piali ~ Rachel ~ Teresa ~

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love it! Clean and Simply Beautiful!

Tammi said...

Beautiful! Love those sentiments and it's making me hungry seeing these cupcakes!