Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fall To Layout #98

DSC07562

Here is my card for Fall to Layout #98.  I am still trying to get my coloring with Copics down.  I may need to buckle down and take a class, although today I found a great website that may teach me a little bit more about them:  Color Me Copic

So glad I got to participate in one of my favorite challenges from the Clean & Simple blog.  It’s been a while since I have been able to create a card based on one of there layouts as well as actually being able to post one.  I am slowly getting back into my groove. 

SUPPLIES:

Stamps:  Delightful Dahlia, Signature Greetings (PTI)

Paper:  Dotty Biscotti, Rasberry Fizz, White (PTI), Certainly Celery (SU)

Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Other: Copics

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

I LOVE this!!! Super super gorgeous!