Thursday, July 22, 2010

Clean & Simple Papertrey Posse Challenge

DSC07599

I found a new challenge and it’s Papertrey Ink related!  Woo hoo!  :)  I always love challenges, especially when they are centered around certain companies, because it inspires me to use their stamps more…and that way, all my stamps seem to see a little more love!

So this was for the Clean & Simple challenge on SCS this week.  It was a sketch:  HERE and as I mentioned this comes from a blog called Papertrey Posse.  This was their Petite Posse Challenge #4 – a picture for inspiration.

Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES – Stamps:  A Little Argyle, Signature Greetings (PTI)  Paper:  Bashful Blue (SU), Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream (PTI)  Ink:  Dark Chocolate (PTI), Bashful Blue (SU)  Other:  Scallop and circle punches, button

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Delish!!! I love blue and brown!!!!

Amy Beth said...

I love this! A Little Argyle is currently one of my favorite sets - I can't use it enough.

Keva said...

I love this card. A Little Argyle is such a cool set. I really like this card a lot. Thanks for playing along!