Friday, July 23, 2010

Bellariffic Friday!

DSC07604

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a Bellariffic Birthday card!  I am loving this one (if I do say so myself)!

Colored Bella in with Copic markers, gave her a fancy, fun outfit, and even though you can’t tell from the picture, her apron is paper pieced, and I also re-stamped the cake, cut it out and mounted it on a dimensional dot to make it !pop! 

This sketch comes from an old Bella Sketch Challenge #19.

Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES -

Stamps:  Cakeabella, sentiment from Everyday Button Bits (PTI)  Paper:  Rasberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Dotti Biscotti (PTI)  Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Dark Chocolate (PTI)  Other:  CB folder, fiskars threading water punch, tacky strip, dazzling diamonds

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE it! Pink, Glitter Line, Polka Dots...this card screams COLLEEN! :D

Kristie said...

Super cute, this is one of my fave bellas :)

Papillonne said...

Your cards are so beautiful it's hardly believable that they are handmade, well done!