Friday, July 30, 2010

Bellariffic Friday – Christmas in July

Hi there!  This is another quick post!DSC07734  My card for today is for Bellariffic Friday. 

The theme this week was Christmas in July.  I grabbed this adorable Bella and went with the vision of Santa’s Suit.  :)  The layout I used can be seen HERE.  It is from the blog Lord Have Mercy.

I need to get busy packing for my annual summer trip to Tennessee as well as a gathering with my LOSTie girls!

STAMPS:  Stamping Bella, Signature Christmas (PTI)  PAPER:  White, Pure Poppy, True Black, Kraft, Bitty Box Basics (PTI)  INK:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), White (SU)  OTHER:  CB Embossing Folder, Circle Bubble (placed over my sentiment) (JoAnns)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Love it. Love the touch of white on the snowflake piece and the layout is especially awesome. Might just case this!

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE Love Love...I can not say how much I LOVE this!